WHO WE ARE
CHELSEA CANDLE is a small batch candle company based in Kent, England. Founded by Chelsey, who was previously a Production Manager working in London. At the beginning of 2015, she packed up her life in London and moved back to the beautiful English coast in Kent where Chelsea Candle was born.
ABOUT OUR CANDLES
We only use high-quality soy wax and fine fragrance oils. The glasses and packaging we use are recycled materials. Our votive glasses are 100% recyclable; we like to use our mini glasses to grow mini plants in and our larger ones as drink tumblers.
- Soy candles have memory and should be allowed to achieve a melt pool anywhere between 5mm (1/4″) to 16mm (2/3″) deep during the candle’s first burn.
- After an hour into the first burn extinguish the candle and let it cool, this will help it burn evenly.
- Do not burn the candle for more than 4-hours at a time.
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris.
- Trim wicks to 5mm (1/4″) before you use your candle.
- Do not burn candles on or near anything that could catch fire.
- Never touch or move a burning candle and ensure the surface it is on is heat resistant.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Always keep candles well away from children and pets.
- Never burn our candles down to the bottom.